Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a Thought

Across the sea of sifting snow, as mighty winds did blow.
A thought of all the things I have which some may never know.

Three square meals to eat each day, or meals at Chinese buffets.
A thought of all the things I have, this thought I try to you convey.
Parties on my day of birth give me feelings of great mirth,
But many others cant afford to celebrate their years on earth.

Go for runs or walks in parks and let imaginations spark.
Have the freedom to embark on innovations some call stark.
With all the opportunity to strive for things I wish to be
To think I sit and let them pass and use my time frivolously.

There's so much rubbish I buy, my motives I misapply. 
Ill waste no time and act right now, to not let chances pass me by.




4 comments:

  1. It came across the sea of sifting snow,
    As mighty winds did blow-
    A thought of all the things I have,
    Which some may never know.

    Like eating three square meals a day,
    great feasts at the Chinese buffet.
    This thought of all the things I have,
    Is the though I now to you convey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you could also extend the poem to list all the many other things you have that some may never know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jerk , jk. Thanks for real though

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, here's a little more to chew on... i'll tweek it later.

    ReplyDelete